Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1982 GL1100
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing myself, I made the mistake of asking a question in the technical forums without making my introduction first.

My 18 yo old son found a great deal on a project 1982 GL1100, I am working with him on this project to get it running again.

we have some experience with working on cars and trucks but a motorcycle is a new adventure for us.

It is great to see my son take interest in this project and I hope he has success and will see this bike roll down the street again.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum...
it is great when the kids want to learn, and a lot of family camaraderie ensues restoring old machinery.

Hopefully he will take an interest in ATGATT, " all of the gear, all of the time" to preclude skin abrasions.
Maybe he will never need that stuff, all of us are 'careful' but I met a Semi that I could not best back in 2008.

glad that I had my ATGATT on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome
Might as well get ready for a long ride. This is a great place for information and just to say hi.

·
Premium Member
67,947 Posts
Hallo Schoebs

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
1982 GL1100
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum...
it is great when the kids want to learn, and a lot of family camaraderie ensues restoring old machinery.

Hopefully he will take an interest in ATGATT, " all of the gear, all of the time" to preclude skin abrasions.
Maybe he will never need that stuff, all of us are 'careful' but I met a Semi that I could not best back in 2008.

glad that I had my ATGATT on.
Yes thank you for the reminder

1 - 8 of 8 Posts