Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,964 Posts
Hallo hondagoldwing0

Welcome on this nice forum.Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your search for a nice Wing.

·
Premium Member
58,964 Posts
Dubblepost

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, Welcome To Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum so withany Maintenance you do.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were 'Goldwings in their previous lives and can answer any question you have. The forums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum
General Motorcycle Discussion Forum
These have the best info about your bike and are where you ask questions and get help..

For Sale/Wanted Forum Good stuff for Sale....

And when you just need a good laugh:: Fun Forum Again Welcome to the Forum...

And A Big Welcome From Clermont, Indiana.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

I have just bought myself a 1985 Aspencade. It has had a new paint job but is in need of some cosmetic work to get it where I want it. I'm looking forward to getting lots of advice from folks on this forum. I'm from Ballarat in Australia so if there are any other Ballarat people out there get in touch.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
Welcome, Welcome To Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum so withany Maintenance you do.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were 'Goldwings in their previous lives and can answer any question you have. The forums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

These have the best info about your bike and are where you ask questions and get help..

·
Registered
92 Posts

A big hello to everyone out there. Just purchased my first bike a 1981 interstate. Thought I better join a knowledgeable group as I will have many questions. I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully find a group to ride with down the road. Thanks in advance for the use of everyone's great wisdom. Mike.

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts

Goldwing Technical Forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oklahoma New Member

After about 30 years raising kids and teaching at the University I've retired and got back to riding. After about 6 months riding my son's V-Star while he is overseas, I've bought a 92 GL 1500 with plans to tour. Just getting up to speed on the big bike is challenging but after an initial low speed drop in the yard, I'm making progress.

JD

Attachments

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.