Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just signed on to say hi....... I am a small fat Irish man who likes the craic, from co wexford. ( no bad habbits!!!!!!!!!!! )

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving:Welcome from Alabama!!!

and we will try and give you a couple of bad habits, well maybe not BAD.....just some habitsas we go along!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

OK, then I'm familiar with the Irish, my wife is Irish,:) Welcome to the forum from sunny Southern California. :action:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
imported post

Welcome form Bartow, Florida............stick around fora bit and you will aquire a few bad habits I am sure.:cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A big warm welcome to the site onebusman, good to have you join us here. :waving:

Obviously, from your description of yourself, we are going to be hard pressed to recognise you, if you are with your fellow countrymen, so probably best to wear a carnation in your lapel!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Hope you will be signing up for the Meet & Greet in Scotland on the first weekend in May, Wexy will lead you astray if you follow him over!!!:D( details in the events forum)

Enjoy the forums and please visit often.

:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum from Florida. :waving:

After meeting another winger from that area, I find it hard to believe you don't have any bad habits...:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Which small fat Irish man from wexford are you ,, They do not grow them tall and lean there :cheeky1::cheeky1:Welcome to the site from the good end of the county :D

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the bestest ,friendliest,Goldwing forum around .From a TALL( 6ft 4in and rising ) fat Irishman who also likes the craic:leprechaun:

Eric

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Which small fat Irish man from wexford are you ,, They do not grow them tall and lean there :cheeky1::cheeky1:Welcome to the site from the good end of the county :D
It's not our fault !! It's the black stuff:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.