Not me., but I got some cool chrome for mine!:clapper:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
OK, who got a new motorcycle for Santa this year? :D
Hey Tom! You dreaming again????? :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family!

I'll be drinking a martini on New Years Eve in your honor!!:blackstuff:

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
imported post

I kinda got one. The 1994 Aspencade I received in April. My wife said it was for our 24th anniversary and Christmas and my birthday and my 25th anniversary and next Christmas and.......:dude:

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Cyote61 wrote:
OK, who got a new motorcycle for Santa this year? :D

My wife bought me a 2007 Harley Ultra Classic for my Birthday last year.

I have 3 motorcycles and have owned over 100 motorcycles in over 40 years of riding. So I've never really had a need to ask Santa for a motorcycle on Christmas.. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Marcia just reminded me that I got a new motorcycle from our insurance company 10 days before Christmas this year!

As much as it hurt to crash the old one I was trying to forget it I guess... LOL;)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

I got an early xmas present in september but it was a 1 year old GS500 that I now use for work every day

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Santa must need a hearing aid or is having a Santa senior moment. I have asked the Old Jolly Elf for another Wing but he is a little slow in responding. Whaz-up with that:?

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:
Santa must need a hearing aid or is having a Santa senior moment. I have asked the Old Jolly Elf for another Wing but he is a little slow in responding. Whaz-up with that:?

it's all in how you ask the jolly one John, try again next year.

Yeah just never know" ;)

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

I got a framed picture of my 1800 does that count ??

LOL

All the best for festive season..

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

211Chuck wrote:
Marcia just reminded me that I got a new motorcycle from our insurance company 10 days before Christmas this year!

As much as it hurt to crash the old one I was trying to forget it I guess... LOL;)
What did you get to replace the 1500?

John

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
211Chuck wrote:

What did you get to replace the 1500?

John

John;

I got one of those once in a life time, being in the right place at the right time deals.

Two days before my crash I saw a NEW" or as close to new as you can get in 2007,1998 50th anniversary 1500 SE. This bike still had the 90 day tag from 1998 on it. The Wing was sitting in the Honda dealers showroom that sold it in 1998.

The man who bought it got sick right after he bought it in 1998 and never really got to ride it or put plates on it. Long story short, he died about 6 months ago so his son brought it back to the dealer to sell it for his mother. Long story even shorter my insurance bought the new 1500 for me plus I got to pocket about $1000,00 to boot"

This is not a way that I would recommend getting a new 1500 Wing to anyone, but it worked out for me! :)

I must just have a big horse shoe somewhere or an angel taking care of me. Well in my case it might be a small army of angels taking care of me... ;)

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

211Chuck wrote:
I got one of those once in a life time, being in the right place at the right time deals.

Two days before my crash I saw a NEW" or as close to new as you can get in 2007,1998 50th anniversary 1500 SE. This bike still had the 90 day tag from 1998 on it. The Wing was sitting in the Honda dealers showroom that sold it in 1998.

The man who bought it got sick right after he bought it in 1998 and never really got to ride it or put plates on it. Long story short, he died about 6 months ago so his son brought it back to the dealer to sell it for his mother. Long story even shorter my insurance bought the new 1500 for me plus I got to pocket about $1000,00 to boot"
Wow! Sounds likeyou made out like a bandit. :) Got any pictures of her? What insurance company are you with? Sounds like they were more than fair.

John

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
211Chuck wrote:

Wow! Sounds likeyou made out like a bandit. :) Got any pictures of her? What insurance company are you with? Sounds like they were more than fair.

John

John;

I can not take any credit for the insurance coverage on my old Wing, my wife is a stickler about having the best coverage money can buy on everything we own. She always says, if we wreck we want every penny we put into our motorcycles back" and then some!

She covered every non stock part,nut,bolt and washer even the ones we got with the bike the PO bought for it. So with that rider on the insurance you get full NEW Retail price at the time of the wreck for everything with no questions asked.

She is a very smart lady (well not to smart after all she married me) LOL" ;)

Progessive says their the motorcycle people and you can bet they are, one phone call and in less then 48 hours the check was in hand! :)

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

211Chuck wrote:
Progessive says their the motorcycle people and you can bet they are, one phone call and in less then 48 hours the check was in hand! :)
Nice! I have heard great things about Progressive before, so it sounds like they are worth a look for me. One more question, did she put gap insurance on your bikes? I just learned of gap insurance recently and it sounds like that might be what you had to be completely covered like that.

John

·
Registered
453 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
211Chuck wrote:
Nice! I have heard great things about Progressive before, so it sounds like they are worth a look for me. One more question, did she put gap insurance on your bikes? I just learned of gap insurance recently and it sounds like that might be what you had to be completely covered like that.

John

You bet John, she thinks of everything. I have no idea how I got so lucky! She loves to ride and she loves me, I couldn't ask for anything more..

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

211Chuck wrote:
You bet John, she thinks of everything. I have no idea how I got so lucky! She loves to ride and she loves me, I couldn't ask for anything more..
You definitely got a keeper. :) Thanks for answering all my questions. Ride safe and watch out for those oil slicks.

John

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:

I think talking toSanta is kinda like talking toGod.

The answer is not always going to be yes.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.