Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently bought a pristine '08 in Pearl. Coming from a Kawasaki Concours 1000, all I can say is wow! What a smooth ride. The torque is amazing. Installed a new mp3 player in lieu of the CD changer courtesy of BikeMP3 and what an even better ride it is now with good music at hand in stead of garbage land based radio. Good to be here and thanks for the great info!

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Goldwing community and Steve Saunders forum family . Enjoy the ride .

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:toojeep4u

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
:waving::waving::waving:
Hi toojeep4u! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum! It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or need help with the forum! I will be happy to assist!!!

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on the "Quick Links" and selecting "Edit Your Details" from the drop down. You will be able to edit all sorts of things there (including your personalized signature).

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
73,580 Posts
Hallo toojeep4u

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!