Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Hardeman Co TN - About 1 hour East of Memphis on the MS state line.
I've been riding since 1966 - Always an HD in my possession but a mix of others along the way.
I'm a retired Electrical Engineer and worked as an industrial electrician and industrial electronic repairman.
My wife isn't comfortable on my Heritage Softail anymore so we tried a GoldWing. It was love at first sit for her :15green:
She NEVER liked going over 45 mph on a Harley but was ready to keep going after a 10 mile or so ride at 75 on the Wing. So I'm buying a '95 GoldWing.
The bike has 11.5k on the clock and looks like new. I hope to be picking it up this week (1st week of June '19) - the seller is waiting on the title...

I've been reading a lot of threads on this site and WOW - GREAT SITE!

73 es Take Care, Don

·
Magic Moderator
4,527 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Administrator
22,382 Posts
:welc:

Be cautious of deals that seem too good and owners waiting for titles. :wink2:

With only 11 grand on it, I'd be a little leery of a bike that is a quarter of a century old as well. That's less than 500 miles per year. Too much sitting is bad for a 'Wing. I'd be much more comfortable with 111K.

·
Premium Member
64,379 Posts
Hallo DonnyBrook

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
:welc: Donny from another Tennessean!!! I'm over on the eastern side about 40 mile north of Chattanooga... Your gonna love the 1500 - most comfortable of all model years IMO... I owned a 93 Aspy for just over 20 years before trading for my 1800 - great machine... How about some photos of the bike???

Good luck with the new ride...

Les

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Welcome to the site,had a rear tire puncture in Savanna a few years back,was going to my high school reunion in
Lawrenceburg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts