5,106 Posts
imported post

ii can see the headlines now flyin china man and woman

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

Well it works as a port-a-potty anyway.

Seriously though, i don't think it's that bad of an idea for a step through. But on a real bike...maybe not so much.

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

Don't think it will make next years Macy's day parade.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

I like it. Combining a hoola hoop and a poncho, who would of thought?

Can someone interpret that into English so I can get the ordering instructions?

If we did a group buy, do you think we could get a discount and have our website logo put in the center of it?

Honda better pay attention, we all could be riding around with a different logo on us with the Wing underneath.

I am in, who wants to organize it?

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

I think I'd prefer to get wet than wear that thing. 60mph on a windy day and you could end up airborne.

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

You could always sell advertising and paste it all over the suit. Certainly enough surface area to do that. Otherwise...LOL.

:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

Seems to me the best feature in the video was it works as a "privacy curtain". LMAO when she used it at the side of the road.

Hey - there's the marketing angle! "No facilities but gotta go? Be prepared with the new "Pop-A-Squat"(TM)!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
imported post

that is the absolute dumbest thing i have ever seen. how retarded is that? who the hell would be caught wearing it?

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

It is stupid looking but it really is novel. A lot of people here commute on scooters wearing business attire. This would be perfect for them. Quick on and off and roomy

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
It is stupid looking but it really is novel. A lot of people here commute on scooters wearing business attire. This would be perfect for them. Quick on and off and roomy
By "people here commute on scooters", are you talking about those slow moving, curb hugging, the road is mine but the laws that rule it aren't, my skull is protected by my right to not protect it, moving speed bumps that have become so annoyingly common? If so...they deserve to be seen wearing this thing!

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

I want the helmet hes wearing as it goes from an open face to a fullface in no time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.