Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

GL1800 Tires Bridgestone GL1800 Gold Wing Tires + FREE MOUNTING - Honda Goldwing Parts and Accessories

This tire for sale, it has a manufacture date of the 26th week of 2007. Never been on the ground.

First come, first serve, will most likely not last the day, but the price is $100 dollars and I will use part of it for the shipping cost, and donate the rest to the Forum. Minus whatever a roll of shipping tape costs also.

It will just sit in the shop and waste away, someone might as well have the use of it at a pretty good price.

Kit

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Bump!!

So no takers. Just bumped the thread up again. I will leave the tire set in the garage till the evening of January 9, 2009. January 10,2009 it goes with me to my local club meeting, at which time I will raffle it off for five bucks a shot, and just hand the club treasurer the money.

I will naturally and do wish to realize its benefit to this site, but will be done with it as of January 9, 2009.

Kit

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Tire is sold , to a member on this forum, will be conducting this over the Christmas holidays.

Kit

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
imported post

It was great to met Kit as I picked the tire up in Lexington. A gentleman all the way. Now I'm off to tour some of the South Carolina scenic areas.

Many thanks to Kit and Merry Christmas to all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.