Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey we just set a new record with the most members logged in at one time, and by a large margin. The new number is 47! Well done! Nope, just broke it with 48!
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

fatalattraction wrote:
Cool :cool:

That was supposed to be a cool avatar.
There's a problem, there's two cool avatars, on animated and one not. Unfortunately the program picks the first one listed. Someone needs to delete or rename the old cool emoticon!

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

It's gone up to 50 members at one time now! :clapper::clapper:I think even when loads of people registered to see the pictures of the fake 1800 it only peaked at 35, so to have 50 now means the forum must be getting a lot of visitors all round.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I have provided alink to this site every chance I get. I'm glad I found this place. Friendly, knowledgeable people. :clapper::goofygrin:

Just not much Mana:baffled::grinner:(I had to throw that in as it hasn't been brought up for a while)

Hobie the troublemaker.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
I have provided alink to this site every chance I get. I'm glad I found this place. Friendly, knowledgeable people. :clapper::goofygrin:

Just not much Mana:baffled::grinner:(I had to throw that in as it hasn't been brought up for a while)

Hobie the troublemaker.
yeah, I had to beg for the mana I got too.... LOL

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

We need an investigation, someone has the fix in on mana!

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Exavid, with over 2100 posts, your mana bucket should be running over!:baffled::goofygrin::realshocked:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If you want MANA ,,go get yourself a dog and a honda 50,,,,,and we will think about it :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:Ciaran

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

wexman wrote:
If you want MANA ,,go get yourself a dog and a honda 50,,,,,and we will think about it :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:Ciaran
The woman whohangs aroundhere has a cat and I once had a Honda 50. Made a 400 mile trip on it, isn't that enough?:baffled:Don't need a dog, the neighbor has one who's generous to crap in my yard.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
I have two Honda 50's.A Z and an MR (my kids learned on them, waiting for my grandsons to get big enough now), and a dog.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I have a butt ugly little dog named "niko"

He's uglier than I and shall remain so. 1/2 shitszui/1/2che-waha. He bites me. Loves my wife.

I have access toa power assist chair. does that count?:baffled::goofygrin:

Doesn't this qualify me for most favored nations stuff?

waaaaa:doh::angel:

hobee

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
The dog, Shep, ate the Mana!! And bit Redwing as well!

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

I have a 9mm for your little dog. :goofygrin:Guaranteed to stop the biting problem.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Oh don't worry. I've got a .357mag that I load hot with Hornady XTP hollow points. Play dead puppy. That is sick and will not be tolerated on this board.:gunhead::goofygrin:

Nice dog.

Now give me back my mana:crying::angel:

Hobie

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"Che-WA HA" , that must be an "Indian" dog?!:baffled:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hey we just set a new record with the most members logged in at one time, and by a large margin. The new number is 47! Well done! Nope, just broke it with 48!
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Nope just broke it after that to 50. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

che hoo ee hooie.

Nasty little thing. But he loves me.

Ready on the left, Ready on the right, Ready on the firing line. Comence firing.

Good dog.

Hobie:grinner:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
che hoo ee hooie.

Nasty little thing. But he loves me.

Ready on the left, Ready on the right, Ready on the firing line. Comence firing.

Good dog.

Hobie:grinner:
Did he once work for Taco Bell? Pick up your brass and put it in the barrel! And I mean everyone of you swinging @$&*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.