Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Thanks for doing that Carl! I appreciate documentation.......

I have been on the road solid since I got back from Simcoe. I am currently in Oshkosh for Airventure. When I get home this coming weekend, I will send the patches to Goldwings4ever.

To everyone who participated, See? I haven't forgotten the patches again! I am sorry they were forgotten during the event. :bow:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Video Not Available at this time :?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still "Unavailable" - maybe they "Banned" it in this country:?:ROFL:
I can understand that. Any country that lets D-Rod accross the border HAS to be wary of everything.:lash::raspberry::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
I get it OK (Unfortunately) :raspberry:

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
Another Rhinofication!! AWESOME!

:claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
awesome video Carl!!! my question is Scott(mechtech) how were u not already initiated?..LOL

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Because he wasn't scared to do it again!!!!

For all the folks in Canada.....talked to Goldwings4ever and he told me to wait to send him your patches. He will pick them up personally in Eureka Springs in a few weeks. I promise that you will receive your patch!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Still waiting for our patches, looking forward to NASSIR 7

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
I gave them to Goldwings4ever in Eureka Springs on Labor Day weekend. Shoot him a PM as he may have lost your address or something.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Sorry folks, I got home from ES and put them aside and they got forgotten. I will get them out in the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
12,747 Posts
Just a shoutout to Bob . We recieved our patches today . I appreciate all you folks did to show us a good time while there in Simcoe . :claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
Mrs. Nobbie is now an official badge wearing Rhino. :claps::claps::claps:

Thanks Bob

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Just a shoutout to Bob . We recieved our patches today . I appreciate all you folks did to show us a good time while there in Simcoe . :claps::claps::claps:
Hey Mike, we'll be in Florida for the last 2 weeks of February this year. We'll keep in touch so we can get a ride together when we get there.:waving:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hey Mike, we'll be in Florida for the last 2 weeks of February this year. We'll keep in touch so we can get a ride together when we get there.:waving:
Where in Florida are you going to be? Susan and I will be staying in the Zephyrhill area or MacDill AFB. Going to haul the bike down in the camper for the month of Feb +.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.