Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

It looks like Shoei fixed most of the things I dislike about my Multitec helmet with their new Neotec design. Here's the things about the Multitec that I don't like.

1. Shield fogs if you look at it - had to add the pinlock shield separately.
2. Liner does not remove for cleaning except the cheek pads.
3. No internal sun shield.

Too bad I couldn't have waited to by my helmet until now. :sadguy:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/whHAUq7ACko[/flash]

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I just bought a Multitech 4 months ago, so I thought I missed out on a better model.:sadguy:

I almost choked on $450 for the Multitech. At $584, :shock:the Neotec better be gold plated!:lash:

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

rottie wrote:
I just bought a Multitech 4 months ago, so I thought I missed out on a better model.:sadguy:

I almost choked on $450 for the Multitech. At $584, :shock:the Neotec better be gold plated!:lash:
That will be the MSRP. Like the Multitec, you will soon find better deals online. The Multitec wasjust under$500 MSRP also. I paid a few $'s less than you did for the Multitec but that was by far the most I've ever paid for a helmet.

John

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I forgot to mention, the biggest problem with the Neotec....

they don't come in my color!! :ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

I bought the Scorpion exo 900, after getting tired of my stech. Love the removable flip, it's reasonably quiet, all removeable interior, shad built in, etc. Comes with a 3/4 adaptor. Love it as much as I can love a helmet. And at half the price.

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Oregonwinger wrote:
I bought the Scorpion exo 900, after getting tired of my stech. Love the removable flip, it's reasonably quiet, all removeable interior, shad built in, etc. Comes with a 3/4 adaptor. Love it as much as I can love a helmet. And at half the price.
Yeah my full face that I wore out is a Scorpion, and I loved it. I tried on the EXO 900 but unfortunately they made it for a more rounded head unlike my FF helmet, so it didn't fit and wasn't an option for me. :(

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.