Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts
Jeff, they didn't get the Blue band replaced, it is still there

Scratch that, did not Read All You Said............

Now I am in the Testing Theme....... that looks good to me.

Let's leave both themes Available and label as to the theme they represent, okay?

·
Administrator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Jeff, they didn't get the Blue band replaced, it is still there

Make sure you choose the "Testing Yellow skin"

works for me

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts
Jeff,

I am still in the Testing Theme mode, and looked for a way to do New Posts, and can't find it.

So, I did my kybd shortcut and got my list of new posts, but when I look at the threads,
I don't see anyway to click on the Read 1st new post. is that theme not fully implemented yet?

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I agree, this site is now not for me. It has been a lot of fun but I can't get anywhere now. I am in need of a reverse lever for my 1500 but will have to go elsewhere to try to find one. I am done, I have met a lot of friends and I hope they enjoy the "new format".

·
Administrator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I agree, this site is now not for me. It has been a lot of fun but I can't get anywhere now. I am in need of a reverse lever for my 1500 but will have to go elsewhere to try to find one. I am done, I have met a lot of friends and I hope they enjoy the "new format".
Have you tried using the search function, you paid for a lifetime membership.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/search.php

This might help: http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2922762

Jeff

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts

hey, don't be running off so fast, the Old Original Format is still available and it is called Classic.

go to the bottom of the page, left corner, click on Goldwingfacts and select Classic.... it will return to the way it has always been.

We will ALWAYS have different formats available for users to select from. It is not a One Way has to Fit All situation.

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
Are we ever going to get something besides this puke yellow for a background choice?
:barfer:

·
Administrator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Are we ever going to get something besides this puke yellow for a background choice?
:barfer:
You guys asked for the classic look back and got it.

If you look in the lower left corner you should be able to choose the blue also. Instructions in first post of this thread.

Jeff

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
Before the change to this new format there were several color choices, yellow, blue, and red are the ones I recall. The colors besides the original did not have the yellow background, they had a white or very very pale blue background.

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
You guys asked for the classic look back and got it.

If you look in the lower left corner you should be able to choose the blue also. Instructions in first post of this thread.

Jeff

The blue choice that is there now only gives Blue header bars, it still has this yellow as the background screen color.

·
Administrator
58,202 Posts
When the change over came to the new software, we lost the white background.

I have asked for it to be made available, but so far that has not occurred.

I will put in another request to see if that can be accomplished.

·
Administrator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
The blue choice that is there now only gives Blue header bars, it still has this yellow as the background screen color.
When the change over came to the new software, we lost the white background.

I have asked for it to be made available, but so far that has not occurred.

I will put in another request to see if that can be accomplished.
I can ask to have the blue bar one switched back to white.

Does that work?

Jeff

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
Blue bars with white background would be better than the yellow IMO, I just wonder how many people are using the blue bars with yellow that might be miffed if it was changed.

·
Administrator
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Blue bars with white background would be better than the yellow IMO, I just wonder how many people are using the blue bars with yellow that might be miffed if it was changed.
Anybody?

Jeff

201 - 220 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.