Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 232 of 232 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I prefer the yellow background with black font.

Plenty of other stuff I hate about the new site, but the old colours are at least one thing left that I can still feel familiar with.
That said, I don't visit often enough these days to be really worried about the screen colour, so change it if that is the preference.

·
Administrator
57,475 Posts
Yep, VS Jeff knows to leave the old familiar CLASSIC alone :rofl:
that one caused us an immense amount of grief until we got it back to like we all wanted it to be.

Personally, the current flavor of Blue Bands on yellow background is working very good on my cellphone.... I have never been able to use my cellphone before with the new format, until they got the Blue bands on yellow working this last time.

I just looked to be sure of what I am talking about.
It seems that we have Yellow Bands on Yellow Background
and
we have Blue Bands on Yellow Background.

If I get the question correctly, so far we have Doug asking for an all White Background.
Is there anyone else out there who wants AN ALL WHITE BACKGROUND?

this takes the guys a lot of time to create special screens. We need to know how many it will benefit IF a change is made.
And IF a change is made, which one of the two do we use as the Target?
Yellow Bands on White background,
or,
Blue Bands on White background...

I am NOT going to weigh in on this, as I only use the CLASSIC version for every day use at home on my Desktop. I just want to make it clear about who is asking, and what that person(s) wants to have??

I am going to say, that if there is only 1 user wanting the change....... ummmm, dunno how the IT Team will view that request.

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,620 Posts
Anybody?

Jeff

For what it's worth, I use the blue bar w/yellow background.
If I had my druthers, I would like to see the black background be offered again, but I think that is NOT gonna happen.

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
AAHHHHH SO much better

Thank you so very much!!!!!

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
I just looked a few minutes ago, and the IT folks have slipped in a new format for you guys to play with.

They are calling "Light", Blue bars with a White background.
AAHHHHH SO much better

Thank you so very much!!!!!
Glad we can help, Kyle from Support is the man!

Jeff

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Hey!
Don't you IT guys EVER go to bed???

I keep finding you helping us out in the oddest of hours, and on the Weekends too.
Ha,

We try to spread schedules for better coverage and I am always online late and drop in a lot. :nerd:

Hope all is well.

Jeff

221 - 232 of 232 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.