Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've added 22 new emoticons (smilies) to the ones already available. To get to them, just click on the "more" button under the old smilies when composing your messages. I'll add more when I get time, one of our members is making up some Goldwing ones and we should have them soon enough as well.

Here's a preview of the new ones;

[align=center]:clapper::waving::gunhead::pumpkin::bat::leprechaun::coollep::cooldevil::cooldj::baffled::stumped:[/align]
[align=center]:grinner::goofygrin::jumper::weightlifter::skipping::walker::crying::santawaving::santahat::snowman::whip:[/align]

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

[align=left]Here are the Wing (1500 & 1800)smilies, courtesy of Martin Egan. I supplied the images and Martin did the business on them and he has promised to do some of the 1200, 1100 & 1000 next week. Here are the new ones; [/align]

[align=center]

:15blue::15green::15grey::15magenta::15red:
:15white::18blue::18gold::18green::18grey:
:18liteblue::18orange::18pink::18red::18white:
:18yellow::18magenta::18black::18teal:
[/align]

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Nice selection of 1800 coloure Steve. Martin covered some colours that we don't have yet. I see Teal listed, does Martin know something we don't about next years colours?

[align=center]:clapper: :18teal:[/align]

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Nice selection Martin :clapper:and you have included the fastest colour :18red:eek:f them all. It's a pity she is facing the wrong way. The wingnut might be able to turn her around. :waving:

:jumper: :cooldj: :coollep: :walker:

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
It's a pity she is facing the wrong way.
Never mind that, when are we getting some 1200 ones? I'm all impatient for them. :jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

There on their way next week wingnut tells us. :cheeky1:You must understand that the 1200 Wing is much slower than the 1500:)15red:) or the 1800 :)18red:)

:waving: :18red: :waving:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.