Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:11red::11red::11red::11red::D:D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper::action::cheeky1::cheeky1:

That's my girl!!!!!

Thanks for the new smilies!!

I know this isn't tech related but it's cool anyway.

Hobie...........out

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

Woo hoo!

:11brown:. Once I'm done (this next week), she'll be :11blue:though!

Jack

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

I was wondering when Martin would get around to it. I was starting to think he was full of promises. :p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Skooter wrote:
I was wondering when Martin would get around to it. I was starting to think he was full of promises. :p
Hey Skooter :waving: Dont be too sore on poor Budegan. :crying:I thought you were going to tell us he was full of something else. :stumped: Hey you need to change your location info. to Australia. :weightlifter:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

Wow! they got mine! :12ltd:

Marty :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Where have you guys all been?? The smilies have been on the board for weeks... Check this one out.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

Ok I did a search and really can't find the information on Smiles. What do they mean? It seems like a congradulations but not really sure.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
Ok I did a search and really can't find the information on Smiles. What do they mean? It seems like a congradulations but not really sure.
I think it's just a word for faces. :action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
Smileys, emoticons, etc. are the little jobbies on the left side of the posting form. Smileys evolved when Pacman made a frontal mug shot :)since then they have gotten a bit more expressive. We are blessed with additional symbols which while technically are not smileys allow us to express humor, exasperation, and other emotions, these are emoticons. We also have been provided small icons of the various models of Goldwings in different colors (alas no green 1200s) which are used to show our rides without having to describe them in the signature line thusly:

:waving::15red::waving:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

yeegads they're all mad, MAD I SAY muuhaahhhaaaa:gunhead:Ha

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey rcmatt007 :waving: I dont see any for my Honda 50, but you never hear me complaining. :crying:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey rcmatt007 :waving: I dont see any for my Honda 50, but you never hear me complaining. :crying:

Hey Redwing :waving:, The Honda 50 is not a wing, that is why there is no icon for it. But just to keep you from having to complain here you go.

dean_3326 :12red::12red::12red::12red::12red::12red:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey dean_3326 :waving: Thanks pal. Now how do i resize it and use it as my avitor. :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey dean_3326 :waving: Thanks pal. Now how do i resize it and use it as my avitor. :weightlifter:

Hey Redwing, :waving: just right click on the picture, save it, then reopen it on your computer, and you should have the ability to downsize it.. from 100% down to as small as 6%.It will make a goodavitor.;)

:12red:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey dean_3326 :waving: Thats ok. Thanks. :clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
HA! Kvetching maybe?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.