Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just some useful info for all you concerned road users. :walker:As and from oo.o1hrs on the 20/01/05 new road signs and speed limits will take effect and become law in the Rep.of Ireland. :whip: There will be no easing in period, :crying:if you arecaught speedingat one min past twelve on the 20/01/05 you pay the price ie. :baffled:points on your licence and fine. Go to www.gometric.ie and you get all the info. :weightlifter:Maybe this might get me promoted.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
imported post

:pBLIMEY YOU,L BE BANNING SMOKING IN PUBS NEXT!:p

KM/PH IM STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH M/PH YIKES!:D

Can convert the bike with just a press of a button, methinks the brains going to be a longer job.!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Look on the good side, you'll be going faster. When I ride north of the border into British Columbia, I press the Metric button on my bike and I'm instantly going much faster. Of course it doesn't help much since everything gets further away. Personally though, I prefer thefurlongs per fortnight unit of measurement.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Well...the no smoking in Pubs, is on its way. In Manitoba, virtualy the only place you can smoke is in your own home, or it soon will be! In the particular "business" I'm in, there is no smoking at all, anywhere on the premises or the property. One would think it might kick off a riot!!!

Kyle

Smoke'm if ya got 'em

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Yip ! ! No smoking in pubs,:clapper:clubs,:clapper:resturants,:clapper:hotels,:clapper:hospitals,:clapper:public offices etc. in this little green country of ours, and it's great. :clapper:Long may it last. :clapper:The sooner No Drinking of Alcohol is brought in the better. :clapper:If you have to Drink "Do it at Home" then the chances of killing some poor innocent person on the road will be lessened.:whip:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Yip ! ! No smoking in pubs,:clapper:clubs,:clapper:resturants,:clapper:hotels,:clapper:hospitals,:clapper:public offices etc. in this little green country of ours, and it's great. :clapper:Long may it last. :clapper:The sooner No Drinking of Alcohol is brought in the better. :clapper:If you have to Drink "Do it at Home" then the chances of killing some poor innocent person on the road will be lessened.:whip:

Wow, the new title seems to have worked wonders. I am proud to say Redwing, I agree with you 110% on this matter. Keep up the good work:grinner::grinner::grinner:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Kinda sad that you guys won't be able to enjoy a seegar and a pint of draft!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Wow, the new title seems to have worked wonders. I am proud to say Redwing, I agree with you 110% on this matter. Keep up the good work:grinner::grinner::grinner:
Hey goldwinger, :waving:Yep ! ! Im taking this promotion very seriously :clapper:and the sooner the thugs who drink and drive start to cop themselves on the better for all of us. :gunhead: At the present time on our roads, it's just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. :whip:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:

Redwing. wrote:

I am with you once again Redwing:clapper:Only wish they would they would through away the key on any one who drinks and drives:whip::whip:, I used to pass the bad news onto the next of kin, after putting the brush and shovel away.:(A taxi fare does'nt cost much.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

I agree....throw the damn keys away. Lost a very close bud right before Christmas. We were out of town playing hockey and our usual "few" beers after the game. One of us never made it home that night.

Kyle

Live Hard, Drive Fast, Die Young!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Manxblackcat, you're not safe yet, we're still looking for that Isle of Woman! I sure hope they hold the Olympics there soon. Just out of curiosity are cats from there called "Minx"?

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Manxblackcat, you're not safe yet, we're still looking for that Isle of Woman! I sure hope they hold the Olympics there soon. Just out of curiosity are cats from there called "Minx"?

You are trying so hard, a cat is a cat a manx cat is just a normal cat but born with out a tail.See attachment. (I think this was a woman creation)

I was thinking of holding the Olympics here, but being out numbered 5,000 to one with woman, we can't get enough mixed pairs to qualify

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.