Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah sure there has been countless threads on this debate, which is the fastest color....

Well, now, courtesy of the Olympics, the debate has been renewed...

For 70 years Norway has worn red uniforms. No gold medals in decades.

Now, they have switched to blue, saying they have "evidence" that blue is faster. And, sure enough, they got a gold this year.

ahaha, and away we go!!

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Good to hear from you.. I see you still have your Can Am, must be working out with leg.. Wow Idaho.....

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Well I'll start by saying by far the fastest color has got to be Yellow, have you ever tried to out run a mad Yellow Jacket........

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey back atcha! No, I dont have the spyder any more. Should fix that. Cant trust my legs anymore, so no riding. Also have had heart issues, need a shoulder replacement, back is collapsing, killing nerves in my legs.

I sure miss riding. And I love the yellow bikes best!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I always thought Red was as well, just because police pull the red on over first usually.

·
Administrator
21,947 Posts
Actually, I just saw a thing on TV that said police target gray. Yup, gray!

However, for the fastest color...

I've had several blue cars and can assure you that my Pearly Beige Metallic bike is faster than any of those cars were.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, I just saw a thing on TV that said police target gray. Yup, gray!

However, for the fastest color...

I've had several blue cars and can assure you that my Pearly Beige Metallic bike is faster than any of those cars were.

Hey Bike! Glad to see you are still rolling along! How is Dennis doing?

·
Administrator
21,947 Posts
Hi, Richard. Kamiah huh? I had to look that one up, but it's on US12. I love 12. Best way to get to Kalispell and "Going To The Sun Road". Is Kamiah actually on the res?

As far as Dennis goes, well anymore, he rides Bicycle more than me, or Car. We don't understand that thing. I mean, it doesn't even have a motor! What's that about?

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Was blue a very fast color or did you have to peddle hard

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Did you ever get lost going through the gears

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Too bad you wasted your time buying that slow yellow one, when Black is where it's at

·
Premium Member
56,386 Posts
Tim would agree Black is where it's at

1 - 20 of 34 Posts