Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new set of Bridgestone Spitfire tires for sale. 130/91017mc68h rear tire,110/90-18mc61h front tire. $100.00 for the set plus freight. If you live close to Houston,Tx I can arrange for delivery or you can pick up. I am retiring from riding due to old age and health so will be posting other parts for 1981 gl1100 soon.

·
Premium Member
12,869 Posts
Fred i dont need a set just at this time or I'd be on that deal . Thanks for offering here on the forums .
in my best smokey bear voice I say ..Only You can decide when its time to hang up the helmet .
Its good that you are able to make the decision to put down the kick stand and walk away . God Bless you and keep you safe . Please do stick around and continue post with us .

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
litfuse, how long have you had these tires? What is the build date on the tires, as I need a front bout certainly know a deal when I see one!

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
front serial # is pcd3908 rear is pce4310 been in my closet for 1 year that is the best I can do you for age.Would like to sell as a pair.You can also go to www.americanmototire.com for list price.Thank you for inquiry.

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
front serial # is pcd3908 rear is pce4310 been in my closet for 1 year that is the best I can do you for age.Would like to sell as a pair.You can also go to www.americanmototire.com for list price.Thank you for inquiry.
Got a cousin that is in DESPARATE need of a REAR tire.He rode to my house (Raton) from Montana and i put on a used front tire for him.He went south to get out of the cold weather up here and is now LIVING at Caddo Lake State park in a tent.Found work the same day he got there.If you are interested in selling A tire to each of us for 50. a piece,i will give him a call.He could ride down to get it from Uncertian. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
I'm not needing tires but I am interested in the "other parts" you may have for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No buyer yet so I will drop the price to $99.95 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Interested. Pics?

what would shipping be to 98178?

the tire has a date stamp on one side - (I would like to know -thx)

4 #'s like 4704. it was made in the 47th wk of 2004

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the serial # is the stamped # that you are requesting

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
thanks,

i think you posted the #'s already.

on second thought I will pass - I have some of those rims but decided to use 83 wheels instead on my 80 project - no need to check shipping.

You might post on NGW.com forum - or I could for you....

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dropping the price to $99.94.These are new tires that have never been mounted.Priced less than I paid for them and less than you can buy them anywhere else.Plus you pay the freight.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Fred: I too have a tire that I ordered and it was the wrong size for my 1500. I listed it on a couple sites and nothing.

Im taking it down to my local MC shop and putting it on consignment there. I think if it wern't for shipping, I could be competitive...... Shipping is what kills the deal, so if the local guy can unload it....... I sell a tire I can;t use and they supplied a happy customer with an item they may not have had otherwise.......

Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
You still living in the same place Fred???...If so I might run that way I do need new tires for my 1100...PM me with your phone number brother..

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Shipping ?

I think UPS brings my tires when i need them could check on a shipping price with them to 34434 thanks get back to me at [email protected] :shock:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a new set of Bridgestone Spitfire tires for sale. 130/91017mc68h rear tire,110/90-18mc61h front tire. $100.00 for the set plus freight. If you live close to Houston,Tx I can arrange for delivery or you can pick up. I am retiring from riding due to old age and health so will be posting other parts for 1981 gl1100 soon.
I'm sure I'll be in on some of the "other parts". How about a set of head guards?
Thanks,
Bob

·
Administrator
27,952 Posts
130/91017mc68h rear tire,110/90-18mc61h front tire

Those sizes do not match the year model. The 130/90 17 is right for an 80-81 rear but the 110/90 18 is not right for the front. It should be a 110/90 19, maybe just a typo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.