Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

About to buy my 1st set of replacement tires for my 08 Goldwing. Cant decide which brand to buy. Dunlops that came on my Wing had a 40 mile per hour wobble and cupped badly. What is the going consences of best tire?:?

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

just got a rear michlin commander on ebay ...he has a lot of em...mine for 89$ and free shipping...i love em...my rear e3 is also noisy on the wing

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

I am thinking of replacing my E-III front tire with a Bridgestone when the time comes, which appears to be soon, based on lots of things I've been reading on blogs, etc. My cousin has them on his 2012 Wing and likes them so far, with about 4000 mi. on them.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

after several sets of E3's I keep going back to them. The negative thing is that they howl once they have a few miles on them.
The positive is that they wear really well, seem to grip well. Tar snakes and steel grate bridges don't seem to effect them as much as they do other tires.
The don't seem to cup so badly with the rear at 43psi and front at 41psi on the 1800.
Just my opinion of course.

A friend of mine has a 2001 wing with 180,000 miles on it and he gets 18-20,000 miles out of a set.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
imported post

I've had very good luck with Bridgestones, on the 1800.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.