Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

We already know how lucky you are!:cheeky1: We just can't believe it! We know Red must be blind! I was worried about her driving home in the Miata when I realized how poor her vision must be!:cheeky1:

Bernie

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
We already know how lucky you are!:cheeky1:  We just can't believe it!  We know Red must be blind!  I was worried about her driving home in the Miata when I realized how poor her vision must be!:cheeky1:

Bernie
Shhhh! Bernie, ol' son....shut up!!! She wonders where her contacts are always going to...she thinks she loses them.... but I actually keep flushing them down the toilet!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
imported post

COUSINJACK best story teller around,and did he ever get lucky with RED good luck CJ and keep the stories comming.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
imported post

Just don't call him late for dinner. Right?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

Well, our forum poet DID get lucky (amazingly) with Red, but....you know what, CJ? I bet she feels the same (well, ok...at least SOME of the time!) :cheeky1::cheeky1:

She got an adventurous, red-blooded Amuricun with a penchant for writing (well!) but who never forgets what matters...all I is sayin' Mel, is....SHE coulda done worser! :smiler:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.