Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad you folks are available to share your experiences and knowledge. I'm not totally new to Honda bikes. Have a 1999 VT1100T tourer that is just plain fun. Rode for years with buddy who had a 1200 wing and then a 1500. I did some of his maint work for him. He no longer rides...age and eyesight.
Last good ride was western washington state to my home town..Livingston, Montana. Great ride on the VT1100 tourer. Got a wild hair a bought this wing. Now doing timing belts and all the tune up stuff. Did tires and brakes and final drive fluid. Bike shows 72K...and 3rd owner and existing paperwork bears the mileage out. The 3rd owner only rode 800 miles...over a 3 year period. Anyway...long story short...32 year old bike will need some wrenching before I can trust it. Will send pics of both bikes a bit later.

·
Premium Member
62,783 Posts
Hallo tphoneman

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
La Center, Washington is home for me

Sorry about being vague. Computers and paranoid go together for me. Just put both bikes in my garage...I need to figure out the crop downsize features on computer to make pictures fit. Thanks for your time as moderator. Tim.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts