Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to forum

792 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  bobalou 
#1 ·
imported post

New to Goldwing rideing looking for advice. I haven't rideing in 40 years and going to ridder school next weekend. I bought a 1994 SE with 51k miles on it and it looks like a new bike. Can't hardly wait to start rideing.

#5 ·
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome bartrak[/align]

#10 ·
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

#11 ·
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

#16 ·
imported post

Welcome to the Forum bartrak! :waving:

#17 ·
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

#18 ·
imported post

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I am toooo old to be anything but cautious and intend to be as careful as possible. Just finished going to a motorcycle safey class that lasted two and half days and can say it was a good investment of my time and money and would recommend it to anyone. I have not ventured out on it yet it is still sitting in my basement where my son parked it. Plan on going out next week if weather permits.

#19 ·
imported post

Welcome aboard from Illinois :action:

Parman:15magenta:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.