Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just got a new to me Road Sofa & put it on today. Will get out tomorrow or Saturday for the required test ride. I posted pics in my gallery to save space on the site. It's also in the pic that's my avatar

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

Road sofa? i don't think that's such a good idea. at home , when my butt hits the sofa i tend to fall asleep:D

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah me too. That's why I'm working on an autopilot feature.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Congrats lopeha! Let us know how the test ride goes.

Happy New Year from all the way over here in Vilonia. :)

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I may run over that way Saturday on the shake down cruise. First thing I have to do is go to the Honda dealer & get a new steering stem nut lock tab. All the ears on mine broke off & it keeps loosening up.

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Congrats Andy! I figured you couldn't wait until the Tulsa show!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Yeah, I got it from a guy on Rudy's site for a pretty dang good price. I'm happy

·
Registered
819 Posts
imported post

I've been running a Road Sofa on my 81 1100 for the last two years. Most comfortable motorcycle seat for long hauls that I've set my butt on ever. You should be happy with it.

Peter

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

That's what I'm going for Peterbylt. I plan to give it a thorough test on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I bought one new for WAY too much money, but it is a good seat for sure. A lot harder/firmer than stock, and seems like it will never "break in" at first.I use a gel pad even though the seat itself is supposed to be a gel seat, it helps alot on long trips.I doubt they'll ever wear out. jimsjinx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.