Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)Hello and hi from down under,just joined and looking forward to chats about all thats wing bling and laughter .

(never drink and drive)
you might spill some!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome Wing of Oz. What part of western australia are you from? I was in Perth back in 89 when I was in the navy. USS Midway, first american war ship to go pier side in Perth since the war. Loved it down their. Fulfilled my whole reasonf or joining the navy. And that was to see Australia. Would still like to visit Brisbane.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:wing of oz

·
Premium Member
73,545 Posts
Hallo wing of oz

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for your kind welcome,and to your queston Jeff im from Perth and travel down south quiet often,if you are ever back in perth or any other wingers i would to show you around.
Hi Ansimp ,are you coming over to perth for the Australian goldwing anual meeting in march, or heard about it.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I can only hope for the opportunity to return again some day. Just wish I had more time while I was their before. Loved it, as they say, "Down Under."

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Jeff have you heard of the tail of the dragon ride or any other wingers out there that have been on it cause im compiling a bucket list of the best rides in your lovely country for when i visit in 2014,
Thanks mate

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Wings of oz I won't be making the Perth meet as this year I will be stateside in August hoping to cover a similar distance as Perth Brisbane return. Jeff_A I suggest that you come and visit Brisbane when it is not so wet. I gave my brother that advice in 07 when he came to visit us in September and of the 8 days he was here it rained 7. We were pretty thankful as he did break the drought for us:):)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At the moment the weather is crazy ,west you cook east you drown so it dosent matter where you go its the luck of the irish,
did 580kls on sat ride was great once your skin burns on the outside to a nice even crisp you get used to it but its when you get home and its starting to flake off and your dog starts to eat it off is when you know your in deep sh#t,

Stupid mut! thinks he having chips.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.