Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello everybody, it's great to join a great group of people with a passion for a great bike. my 1st wing is a blue on blue aspen. 85 1200. I got it from a 70 year old grandmother. this bike is very clean and has been well taken care of it only has 67,000 miles on it. I really enjoy the ride, I'm glad for this forum as I do have some questions. but I'll get to those later it's to late tonight. Is anyone out there from Mesa Az? maybe we can hookup for a ride sometime.

thanks all Steve hdtp57

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, lots of new members. Happy to have you aboard..... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
imported post

hdtp57 wrote:
hello everybody, it's great to join a great group of people with a passion for a great bike. my 1st wing is a blue on blue aspen. 85 1200. I got it from a 70 year old grandmother. this bike is very clean and has been well taken care of it only has 67,000 miles on it. I really enjoy the ride, I'm glad for this forum as I do have some questions. but I'll get to those later it's to late tonight. Is anyone out there from Mesa Az? maybe we can hookup for a ride sometime.
Steve, you might want to look at / read some of the archives on this siteby placing certain key words in the search box at the top of this page, There is a wealth of combined knowledge in those archives.

Twisty

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Hdtp57:waving:Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you got a nice bike.

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Hello Steve

Welcome to this forum, I am also a new Goldwing owner and I have found out alot of great info. on this forum. I have had a lot of QUESTIONS also, but I get alot of them answered by other members, So ask away and I bet someone else has the same problem, but I know for sure thisforum will get you on the road again.

Also I am fromMesa, I have a 1981 GL 1100 Interstate, had me-down from my dad, :cheeky1:It is wineberry, and with at that time 11,000 miles on it, now it is up to 14,000+ my biggest problem has been rust in the tank, but I think I have it whiped:) Here is my E-mail address [email protected]maybe we can go for a ride sometime?

Baja65/Fred

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
imported post

Hello Steve

Welcome to this forum, I am also a new Goldwing owner and I have found out alot of great info. on this forum. I have had a lot of QUESTIONS also, but I get alot of them answered by other members, So ask away and I bet someone else has the same problem, but I know for sure thisforum will get you on the road again.

Also I am fromMesa, I have a 1981 GL 1100 Interstate, had me-down from my dad, :cheeky1:It is wineberry, and with at that time 11,000 miles on it, now it is up to 14,000+ my biggest problem has been rust in the tank, but I think I have it whiped:) Here is my E-mail address [email protected]maybe we can go for a ride sometime?

Baja65/Fred

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
imported post

Hello Steve, I'm also new to this site. This is a great site, good people and a wealth of info. Have fun browsing the archives

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey gkiesel:waving:Welcome to the Forum, sorry it took so long.:)

dean_3326

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey Fred:waving:Welcome to the Best Goldwing Site..:) I see you joined the 3rd, sorry for the delay.

dean_3326

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

hdtp57 wrote:
hello everybody, it's great to join a great group of people with a passion for a great bike.
Hey hdtp57 :waving: Welcome to the greatest Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Steve,
Welcome from someone else new to the group :cheeky1:

This seems like a great group of guys!

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard, This site rocks

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

hdtp57,

Welcome to the forum! :waving: If you and baja65hook up and go for a ride, head for Yuma! I'll buy you a cup of coffee or something. More likely something cold though, it's supposed to be 114 Saturday. :cool: We could meet in Gila Bend sometime.

I have an 83 GL1100 Aspencadewith 95,800 miles and running strong!:11grey:

Bob

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

johnnyx wrote:
Hi hdtp57 - I'm new too - great site - real 'wingers'!
Hey johnnyx :waving:Your not a new member now, :stumped:gosh your here a week at this stage. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey baja65 :waving: You seem to have an echo on your PC. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Frenchy wrote:
Welcome from someone else new to the group
Hey Frenchy :waving:Come on your here two full months your an old member now. :clapper:

:jumper::18red::jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey Steve, Welcome to the forum ! I use to go to Mesa alot when my buddy lived there ,near "University and Brown" on Olive st I think, he's back in Tucson now!

I may make a "Tucson/Show Low" Run one day maybe I'll grab lunch with ya !

( I'm in Southern Nevada now )

Got an old GL 1100 but it's a runner !

Get your knees in the Wind!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.