Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just want to say high. I have an 84 goldwing and will probably need some clues on where to get some accessories for it. have an older trailer that came with it. In real good shape, only 30,000 miles. Wife likes it too.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Welcome hockydad33 to the best Goldwing site in the universe. You will find a wealth of knowledge here that mother Honda herself could not match. And the phrase " You meet the nicest people on a Honda" was created for the bunch of reprobates and social misfits( I mean that in the kindest way possible guys!!:D)you will find here. So come on in and sit a spell, and enjoy:):)

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum hockeydad33! :waving:

Lots of information and knowledge here. :clapper:

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

So, since you have a 1200, you need to know the following:

Look under the left side cover for a white plastic connector that has 3 yellow wires coming out of each side. If it's there, CUT IT OUT! You'll want to replace it, and solder the wires together.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
imported post

hry phil i see your from wa my son was born in bellevue i lived atbe 8th and well iforget the cross street but it was right across the street from the crossroads mall theres an apartment communitie there named lamplighter i was lead maint. ther ,so hows the weather?

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

I know the place!

What do you think the weather is?

Yup...

Rain...

:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

hockeydad33 wrote:
Just want to say high. I have an 84 goldwing and will probably need some clues on where to get some accessories for it. have an older trailer that came with it. In real good shape, only 30,000 miles. Wife likes it too.

WELCOME :byebye:

You'll definitely want to do what eBay's a great place. Look in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle. Use searches such as "goldwing", "gl1200", "gl 1200" (the space makes a difference), then you can add what you're looking for to your search filter (lights, rotor cover, ect....). Try misspellings as well:)..... I got a REALLY good deal on a moter for my boy's go cart on eBay.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Frenchy, Try Fatfingers.com Autoimates your mispelling searches and really finds some bargains.

Of course you also discover there is a prolific authour with the last name of Golding!!

Frenchy wrote:
hockeydad33 wrote:

WELCOME :byebye:

You'll definitely want to do what eBay's a great place. Look in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle. Use searches such as "goldwing", "gl1200", "gl 1200" (the space makes a difference), then you can add what you're looking for to your search filter (lights, rotor cover, ect....). Try misspellings as well:)..... I got a REALLY good deal on a moter for my boy's go cart on eBay.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

philcsand,

could I ask you why I should cut the yellow wires and soldier them together? I really love my aspencade. got it in the shop right now. since I had the carbs sync and adjusted it was running 2 notches higher than beforeI had it done. hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey hockeydad33:waving:Welcome to the forum, you will find all the answers here.:)

:12red::cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.