Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to open this Saying Hello to all fellow motorcyclists. I have been riding since I was 13 and havent looked back. Have past motorcross exp. plenty of MotoGp and touring Exp as well. MotoGP track exp as it was a onetime addiction for me but after getting off at 115 in the rain, life and riding take on a whole new look to me. As well, I recently aquired a 1986 Aspencade GL1200, about to toss on a new Master cylinder and she will be purring like new as she only has 6530 original miles on the odometer. She has been garaged for the past 16yrs, I cleaned out the tank, tossed in new gas, and bled the clutch and tossed iin new fluid in that after I get this Master cylinder changed out she will be road ready. She literally was used exclusively for a year or two for Parade Riding as the original owner belonged to the Masonic Lodge and was a Zembo Shriner Parade Rider. Bikes in tip top shape otherwise and looks Great as you can see minus a good bath!!!. Anyhow, Shine on amd keep the shiny side up peeps and God Bless...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58,949 Posts
Hallo SamboHBF

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, As I was saying shes about to go up for sale as The Wings are just not my cup of tea and I'll be looking for a nice Hog to straddle in the spring to next summer times. But I wanna get her braking correctly with the new master cylinder and I'll have her scrubbed up detailed out and ready for the guy who'd love an older GW with almost No mileage on her. Thx for the warm welcome!

·
Administrator
57,676 Posts
she is a beautiful lady, have not seen one that clean in a long time.
Thank you for restoring her back like she should be.

and welcome to the forum, we don't care what you ride, just keep your head in the wind.

I had one of those "get offs" back in 2008, although in my case, a Penski semi truck helped me in that regard, he climbed the center median wall after wiping my ass.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doing the front brake fix today hopefully be ridin her before xmas. Working 10-12hr shifts 6days is killing my freetime availability tho😭 She runs like a champ still! But shes gonna roll down the road with someone else mounted as right now Ive got too many other commitments and irons in the fire to keep her. Have a blessed holiday all.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts