Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not sure what I am keeping or losing on this one, I want to try footpegs first, if you got a set to give awayI can use them .

Looking forward to all conversations, at least this forum seems alive,lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi thuber3040 and a big warm welcome to the site. :waving:

We are definately alive and kicking here on the site.... well just about alive anyway!!!:cheeky1:

That is one sweet looking KZ you have there, you must be very happy with her.

Visit often and feel free to get stuck right in with posts, always good to have new members joining in.

:waving::waving:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

A GRRRREAT BIG WELCOME
from Canada's West Coast to the bestest damn forum on the web. Great looking bike.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Hello and welcome from Carolina :waving:That is a pruddy blue seat, sort-a-like Carolina Tarheel Blue. Glad you have joined us.

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Nice to have you with us.
I know it didn't rain in Lost Wages so you must have washed her up just for us.
Welcome, nice bike.

·
Premium Member
12,706 Posts
imported post

Thuber thats a nice looking bike you have there . You will find a good amount of older Wings on this site. If your wanting stock pegs to replace the floor boards you might easily find someone here who would like a swap with you . This place is full of Nice folks . Welcome from Sunny Fl.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

welcome thuber :grinner:

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thank you to all for the welcomes.

I rode it home from purchase, it has some valve train noise in the left side, I have not tore into it yet to find all the issues.

The bags say interstate on the back, so I am thinking maybe 80's 1100 for the bag assembly on the back?

The boards are a issue, once I get a few hundred miles on it, I may get used to them, but sofar , in stop and go and in general traffic, I dont care for them, so I do want to try a set of pegs, if some one has a set they want to give away.

No cycle sound left on the bike, but I have one in storage I've been saving, Im hoping it will fit.

Colors? I am thinking of changing colors, but I do not know if there is a way to tell what original color was from vin?

Otherwise maybe I will go with a nice blue.

Again, thanks to all and looking forward to this site, some of the others have no activity for days on eny,lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

It is a 78 with 74k on it, but I am not sure if it is original engine or not, I was with the understanding that the vin and engine numbers match? or wasI mistaken?

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
imported post

thuber3040 wrote:
It is a 78 with 74k on it, but I am not sure if it is original engine or not, I was with the understanding that the vin and engine numbers match? or wasI mistaken?
Same year as mine. Your's looks a lot better than mine. I like the white - it shows up better in traffic.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
imported post

Great looking ride welcome aboard.
slink:grinner:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Thuber I'll let you know later in the week but I have a 1200 interstate and if they will fit, you can have mine. as I just put boards on mine I love them but am haveing some trouble to get the T/H shifter to fit:?. Anyway someone here will put their 2c worthing as to the fit of my pegs onto yours. I only live about 2500 mi. north of you.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:TTFN:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.