Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

hi there everyone i'm new to this site an i love all the help everyone gives this site is the best just pick up a 1983 gl1100a abarn find the guy took the bike apart to change the timeing belt befor he pass away i pick it up for 250 i'm try to put it back togather agin to make sure it's all there befor i do it the right way i think i'm missing the BIKE TO FAIRING HARNESS do any one know where i can get one this is going to be my daughters bike when finsh thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Not sure what you mean..there is one major plug that connects all the wiring from the bike to the fairing is that what you are looking for..if so that may be a problem..as the bike side is hard wired to the bike and the fairing side while there are connectors as things attach to the components it is kind of an all or nothing harness in there.

But try here..fairing harness.. numbers 2 and 3
http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

on the FAIRING there is a plug on the left side a 9 pin i think on the bike side there is no plug that will match up with it so i did not know if there was aplug that goes inin the middle of the two there is a lot of single wires there that look like they are factory ones

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.