Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Was at Champion Side Car yesterday picking up my new Triple Tree for mine and was able to go on a tour while I was there. The new Independent suspension for the 1800 is awesome. It incorporates aentire frame with the independent suspension. The independent suspension is adjustable, electrically from the handlebar for ten different positions. It uses a torsion bar (track bar) that has a additional torsion bar set up that is flat and that turns to different positions form vertical to horizontal giving the different ride capabilities. I mean it is totally awesome, to rich for my blood unless I come into a small fortune somehow, but it is sweet. I was not able to ride one, but the guy told me if I come back in a month he would let me try one out.:clapper: I brought home pamphlets of the new system, my wife happen to see them. opps, she gave me a real warning.:gunhead:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

It is good to be warned. That way you know it is ok to proceed later due to some confusion over the event.

·
Premium Member
67,281 Posts
imported post

Sounds like the bike is about to come back together...
Good news...

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Oh ya, feeling good about it. I see the light. :clapper: :action:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
Oh ya, feeling good about it. I see the light. :clapper: :action:
Yea, but your wallet is heading down a dark tunnel!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

git er dun!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Hmmmm, my wife said basically the same thing,:dude: about the wallet thing that is. She also through in the 'no vacation this year buddy' thing. :pSummers not over yet. :cooldevil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.