Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello...Im new to this Super Discussion Board......just "found" it couple of days ago......for last couple of years been riding an old Classic 1986 Honda Rebel 450....then last New Years Day....my next door neighbor...who rides a Goldwing....talked me into going on their Annual Goldwing Clubs New Years Day Ride....they on their Wings....me on my 450....no problem with keeping up....had lots of fun....but 4 days later..signed the papers on a Beautiful 97 1500 Wing......had no idea they were so much fun to ride.....and the old saying of being the "Cadillac of Bikes" is an understatement.....anyway....glad to find the Board.....Im Retired Military...live in Murfreesboro Tenn......drop a note sometime..........Im looking forward to a good summer of riding.......Joe Fischer:D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

joe fischer,

Welcome to the forum :waving:. There is alot of information and knowledge here about most anything concerning your wing.

Enjoy your summer riding!

Bob :11grey:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey joe fischer :waving: Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hey joe:waving:Welcome to the Best Wing Forum. I have been through Murfreesboro, Arkansas, but not Tennessee. :)Have you seen Elvis lately?

dean_3326

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the World of Wings, I got your p.m. and replied. I'm sure you're going to like it here, hope you enjoy that 1500.... :waving: :gunhead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.