Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey! You noticed first I ask a question, then came back to greet everyone. Well here's the story. I'm finished with work, but still here, and I found this great Goldwing site, so I had to start reading, and then I joined and next --any minute now the phone is going to ring and I'll be in deep sh..... uh trouble cause I' m late for dinner.

The Wife hates that!!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum Hotwing! :waving:

The site is a little addicting and sometimes hard to get away from. :goofygrin:

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Another welcome; this is a great site, but it shouldn't cause you to miss any meals..... :waving: :gunhead:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

just do what I do... I do the cooking. That way I am in control of when it happens, and what they get, AND I never miss it!

Welcome...

Hey-would a wing rider from a town in NewYork be a "buffaloWing"? :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Hi Hotwing:waving: Welcome to the best Goldwing Forum..

dean_3326

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

welcome to this great :waving:did you not know when you buy a wing ,you also need to order a microwave oven ?that way it makes no difference how late you are for dinner ,:D,,(just a tip) cheers Ciaran

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Welcome Hotwing. I agree, this site does tend to keep us hanging around. No deed to miss any meals,

Dr. Al says, "Visit Steve´s forum is best taken several times a day, preferableafter meals!" :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Hotwing :waving:"Cead Mile Failte". :clapper:That just means "One Hundred Thousand Welcomes" to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :weightlifter:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
imported post

Welcome and yes this site is addicting, Instead of fixing my bike I'm sitting hear reading and typing, Just learning all the tricks before I go back in the garage.:action: ha ha

This is a great sight with great helpful people:clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I guess i have told you guys before, This site is better than money can buy. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Wow! Hey thanks for welcomes. Dang, it made me feel so important I tried to give out autographs all afternoon. (No takers!) Also thanks for the info on the trunk latch, I've got an appointment to have it changed.

"Keep the shiny side up"

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.