Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Traded my 1800 for a 1500 and enough cash to pay the 1800 off. Lack of work forced it,but now i have a good bike with no payment.
When i went to see the bike i could not believe it. The original owner logged into a book every time he changed the oil,tires,anything the dealer did,etc. So did the second owner(which i got it from) and he also went to the dealer that did his work and had them print off everything they had ever done to it. It has orig. manual and tool kit.
It has 118k miles in it but with service records like that im more sure of it than the 1800.

If there are any little tricks to these bikes you can share with me i would appreciate it.
I know,just like anything else,it has its quirks and maybe yall could helmp me out so i don;t have to figure them out myself

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Glad you got to make your deal, and still able to have a wing!

Now you just need to update your profile on your new ride!!!:action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,691 Posts
imported post

Dustin,

You made out alright! Glad to hear you are still winging along and in a good way too. :bat:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
imported post

Awesome, glad to hear that you were able keep winging and solve you economic issue also.

Might be interesting to hear from you in a few months, after you've riden the 1500 awhile, as to the comparisons of the 1800 vs 1500.

Let us know what you miss about your 1800 and what your1500 gives you that you didn't have with the 1800.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

And don't forget about some pics of the new steed!!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Here are some pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

another

Attachments

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

1 more LOL
Have since added the travelcade seat and moved the trunk back 3 inches.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
61,413 Posts
imported post

Looks like ya done good pilgrim................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.