Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

About a month ago I made the move up from my trusty CX500 to a 77 Wing. The CX is now my sons now and rapidly changing into a cafe bike (deep sigh) oh well you know kids. The 77 was a basket case but by spring It should be back in the land of the living and my son and I are already planning a road trip. This site has been invaluble in the rehab process. So far it has gotten me through a complete wiring change, coils, timing belt change (thanks Octane) and into removal of the rear drive. So after lurking in the shadows it was time to say hello and thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forums, Zardos77:waving: We're glad your here. If you have any questions about getting your machine back into shape, these are the guys to ask.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A warm welcome from accross the pond Zardos 77.

Trust me frequenting this site, will deffinately help with re-hab.... as in, getting into re-hab!!!:cheeky1:

Enjoy that new Wing and visit often.

Ride safe :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Now that you've come out of the closet----uuuuuuhhhhh- so to speak, welcome and stick around. Good stuff on here and lots of fun to be had if you enjoy being active with a good groups of nuts. Welcome:waving:

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
imported post

as do all the other faithfull wing owns and riders welcome to the best goldwing site on both sides of the pond welcome aboard and may you have a million happy miles aboard the 77 dave t

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.