Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

06 "Stratoliner" and "Roadliner" 113cu 1853 cc pushrod FI, Yammy is gambling with this one ?

Has O2 sensors etc, not good, don't like the pipes either maybe just me!

But if it's a bored out "Warrior' engine it should be a good one, they had less trouble than the "road star ' motors?

Think they're going after the "VTX" ?:baffled:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Y know, they are sleek, and nice, but somehow unremarkable. Cant be too excited about them...

:?

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

I have riden more Yamaha's than any other make and I have to say I have never had a bad one.

However these look so much like Harley's you would have to ask why not just go and get a harley?

Andrew

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
imported post

you mean barka lounger........front from the headlight looks like a big tin bucket to the lopped off fender up front to the cheeseie chrome trim.........give me my old roadie any day.......dont get me wrong I like the yammy line but this barka lounger sounds like an old train

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
imported post

hi all,i saw 1 of these for the first time at my local bike garage ,from the back i did think it was a harley,takeing a closer look round this bike my first thought was "yukk" what a miss mash of style,anyway turns out the pillick who brought it in to be fixed had put (wait for it)DIESEL,yes diesel in instead of petrol...this is a true account because at first i thought the mechanic was takeing the "P" :grinner:sorry i found it amuseing:goofygrin:,bri,uk.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.