Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just wanted to have the first post of the year. Happy New Years everyone may 2005 be nice weather and winding roads.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

chief43 wrote:
Just wanted to have the first post of the year.
Hey chief43, :waving:Im afraid I dont have good news for you. :whip: You were far from the first post for 2005. The following is a rough guide, =

[align=center](1) AZWinger = 00.32hrs.[/align]
[align=center](2) Shooter=00.48hrs.[/align]
[align=center](3) Shooter=00.59hrs.[/align]
[align=center](4) Redwing=01.46hrs.[/align]
[align=center](5) Redwing =02.02hrs.[/align]
[align=center](6) Redwing=02.14hrs.[/align]
[align=center] (7) Redwing= 02.17hrs.[/align]
[align=center](8) Redwing=02.22hrs.[/align]
[align=center](9) Redwing=02.32hrs.[/align]
[align=center](10) Redwing=03.06hrs.[/align]
[align=center](11) Redwing= 03.16hrs.[/align]
[align=center](12) Airbeat =03.37hrs.[/align]
[align=center](13) Exavid =03.49hrs.[/align]
[align=center](14)Axelwik =04.01hrs.[/align]
[align=center](15) Silicon Sam =04.36hrs.[/align]
[align=left]Not to worry chief43 there's always next year and maybe by then I might be a "Guru" and I promise to make big changes. :whip:[/align]
[align=left]:grinner: :18red: :grinner:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

There's no contest for the first post of the year since you guys on the East side of the Atlantic get the new year first anyway.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
There's no contest for the first post of the year since you guys on the East side of the Atlantic get the new year first anyway.
Hey exavid, :waving:Thats not the way it works, :crying: you guys have a better chance, :whip: the time of posting shown on this forum is the time in this country, :weightlifter:not the time in your little country, :jumper:thats how shooter is one of the earlier posters. :skipping:I think thats how it works anyway, but im not a "Guru" so im allowed to make mistakes. :grinner:

That must be another feather in my cap for promotion. :baffled:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nah, ya blew it REDWING the date starts at the old Greenwich Meridian, so you guys are closer to the beginning of the new year. It wouldn't count if usn's out West here posted before our new year began regardless what time shows up on the posting on this message board. It'd still be a December posting from our viewpoint. To be fair you have to post immediately after your new year. What a crummy deal, posting 12 hours before popping the bubbly and blowing the horns! Where's the fun in that? I'm sure when you reach guru status you will understand these esoteric matters.

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway? The Brits are only half right, the damn things are only sparking plugs when the engine is running.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I knew it, ! ! blew it again. :whip:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.