Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wife and I had a GREAT ride today. Temps were in the low 70's but overcast. It sure is nice to live in this part of the country! How about anyone else ... Ya'll get a chance to ride?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Short ride here because of my bronchitis. It was in the high 60's at the coast, inland mid 70's and lots a sun! San Diego winters are great.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Went for a local ride, around town mostly. Beautiful day, temps in the low 40s. Don't think I would have wanted to go for a couple hours or more, but a fun tradition. No snow here so far (or at least none significant), roads are clean and dry. Wife thinks I'm crazy, I say she doesn't know what she's missing!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

AMEN Tim

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Rode a little over 100 miles this afternoon after replacing some of the trim on my trunk and saddle bags with trim recieved from Digger, who sent it down to me by way of my good friend Lopeha, who i was riding with yesterday. It was windy here, in the mid 50s, but sunny, unlike yesterday when it almost was 70, but it was still a nice ride. Here is a picture of my trim job.:smiler:

Gene:action:

Attachments

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Rode a little over 100 miles this afternoon after replacing some of the trim on my trunk and saddle bags with trim recieved from Digger, who sent it down to me by way of my good friend Lopeha, who i was riding with yesterday. It was windy here, in the mid 50s, but sunny, unlike yesterday when it almost was 70, but it was still a nice ride. Here is a picture of my trim job.:smiler:

Gene:action:
All you need now is some LEDs mounted in those trim pieces

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
imported post

Trim really looks great against that pretty yellow!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

My son and I went for a ride in the country after a short rain and the roads began to dry off a bit. Temps were in the high 50's when we left but later in the early evening in the lower lying dips in the road you could see the dew was making the roads wet again and the temps were dropping off, Black ice was going to become an issue so we headed back home.

All in all it was a nice day for a nice country ride. We had a few deer jump out on the road in front of us a few hundred feet and didn't run into any Caggers who could have ruined our fun time.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

Enjoyed a beautiful New Years Day motorcycle ride with my friend Jack. 130 miles thru the countryside with a stop in Blackstone for lunch & in Farmville to check on my Grandson (7 mos. old) to make sure he was getting along with his parents.
Thirty minutes after I left this morning there was a wreck about 5 miles from the house involving 4 motorcycles. One person med flighted & the rest by RES SQD. Turned out to be members of the local Goldwing Riders Club. God knows who they are, please pray for their speedy recovery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.