Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Texas. I've lived all over the state growing up in Lindale, Tx and just recently moved from the hill country outside of Austin back to north of Dallas. My bike that I'm currently riding is in fact the first I ever rode on as a little kid. It was my grandfather's, and it was a ride to get a gallon of milk, but 25 years later or so, I bought it from him. I must admit that I've used your forum before when trying to fix problems and found it very helpful. I went to Austin College, and currently work for Halliburton in the Gulf of Mexico, and ride every chance I get.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:Drake53L

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Hello Drake and Welcome . Thats nice that you have the exzact bike you rode on a young boy with your Grandfather . I am sure you have many good memories . Enjoy the rides and visit with us often .
I appreciate the work you folks do in the Gulf and inland oil fields as well . Keep the pumps rinning .

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello and welcome from Utah

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,610 Posts
Hallo Drake53L

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
welcome, i'm also from east tx, longview originally, but in frisco now. just got myself an 82 GL1100 and in process of cleaning her up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.