Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Everyone,

New to this forum. Looking forward to conversation about my favorite motorcycle and bikes in general. Nice to be here.

Stay Safe,
Ride Hard,
God Bless

Rich G.
CMA #103772

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Wingman1832cc wrote:
Hello Everyone,

New to this forum. Looking forward to conversation about my favorite motorcycle and bikes in general. Nice to be here.

Stay Safe,
Ride Hard,
God Bless

Rich G.
CMA #103772
And a BLESSED WELCOME TO YOU!!

Brojees
CMA #110429
GWOCI #321

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

welcome m8 you have certainly come to the right place LOL

rgds

JD

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Greetings Wingman1832cc :waving:from the "Official Forum Welcomer" to the land of a thousand welcomes, and the best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:Yes sir you have in your possession the best Touring M/Cycle :18red:that Honda has ever built. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

AZWinger,

I have an '02 and I v'e logged 8K Per year since then. I hope my Wing serves and holds up as well as your classic has. I hope to put at least 200k more on it.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Wingman1832cc,

I wish I could take full credit for all the miles on mine. I bought mine two years ago (this month) with 77,000 miles on it. I turned 99,000 on the way home from work last Thursday!

It's been a fantastic 11,000 miles/year!! :cooldj:I've enjoyed every one of them and am looking forward to the next 22,000! :banana::band::banana:

Bob :11grey:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Welcome Wingman1832cc to a great Forum. I know you will enjoy it!!!!:waving::waving::waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.