Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello,

I just joined, I join every 1800 board I can find.

My question is:

Is the A British board?

Thanks

Jeff Pennington

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Welcome, er fluffybutt1954. This isn't an 1800 board, its for all Goldwing riders from everywhere. The only British board I know of (its not just for the 1800 either) is the GWOCGB club forum at http://www.gwocgb.co.uk/forum/

The only downside to the GWOCGB forum is you can't read any posts unless you are registered and logged in. So you won't know if you will like the forum (cos you can't read the posts) until you register first! Thats a sure way to have tons of registered lurkers who never post, but that's just the way of it.

Most of the British regions (North Wales Wings, Northern Ireland clubetc) have their own forums as well, far as I know but you will have to search for them as I have no idea what the links are.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Fluffybutt1954 wrote:
Hello,

I just joined, I join every 1800 board I can find.

My question is:

Is the A British board?

Thanks

Jeff Pennington
HI emmm fluffybutt 1954:waving:

To answer your question ..No this is not a British board ,,It owned and run by Steve Saunders from Dublin ,Ireland ,and it is for all models of goldwing ,,It is open to everybody from every part of the globe who either has a goldwing or has an interest ,in goldwings ,if you read the start of the board it will give you a bit of history ,,I would reckon this site is one of the best goldwing sites on the net ,,So welcome and enjoy,,,,any questions about anything ,feel free to post them ...Cheers Ciaran

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Welcome Fluffy, like wexman said this forum is open to all Wing riders from all over the world and like the website it's part of, the whole thing was set up by an Irishman (Steve the wingnut). I hope you enjoy your visits here. :waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Fluffybutt1954 wrote:
Hello,
I join every 1800 board I can find.

My question is:

Is the A British board?

Thanks

Jeff Pennington
A short question deserves a short answer, = No.

:18red: :18gold::18blue::18green:

The fastest colour is out in front.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Thanks Redwing......... Whew!!! :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
Thanks Redwing......... Whew!!! :leprechaun:
Hey Renegade, :)I solve so many problems for members on this board, :cool:but I can't remember what problem I solved for you that you are thanking me. Anyway your thanks is much appreciated. ;)

:waving: :18red: :waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.