Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

527 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  bobalou 
#1 ·
imported post

I recently bought my first gold wing and thought this forum would be a good place to start my quest for more info and getting to know some veteran riders.

I'm on my second week of riding and I've already lost both of my side covers. Didn't know they were such a problem. I hope there isn't anymore flying parts surprises!

#7 ·
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

#9 ·
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

#11 ·
imported post

:waving: :cheesygrin:

Welcome to the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum! We are happy to have you aboard!!!Browse around and make yourself at home! You will meet the nicest people from all over the world on this forum!!! Enjoy!

This is a great family forum and you will certainly find plenty of useful information here and you are certain to make some new friends in the process!Please feel free to reach out to anyone if you have any questions or need help with the forum! We are all happy to assist you in any way that we can!!!

Helpful Hints to get your started....

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on “My Account”.Don't forget, we LOVE pictures!!!

You will also find a wealth of information in our published FAQ section sobe sure to check it out! Our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page.

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

:hi::applause::thumbsup:

#12 ·
imported post

Welcome to the Forum Paulz88GL1500! :waving:

#13 ·
imported post

[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Welcome Paulz88GL1500[/align]

#15 ·
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.