Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello All,

New to the forum, thoughtI would say hello.

Based in the UK Darn Sarf, currently the happy owner of a 1978 GL1000 had this for around 2 years now. She looks good and runs well tempted to take her off the road for a refurb but just too much fun riding her. Originally imported from the USA.

She shares the garage with a 1977 yamaha RD 250 (in bits, when I stop riding I put one or two pieces together) and a 2000 Buell X1 Millenium edition.

May lean on a few for technical advice.

Be good keep the rubber side down.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

Welcome Catte where abouts down south, interesting have you had the Buell long? not very common this side of the pond. :waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Berkshire....

Buell I have had around a year longer than the Wing, there are more than you think just they shake themselves to bits more or less all the time so constantly requiring TLC but top fun.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Hi Catte :waving:and welcome to the family

If you edit your profile and put your location in, the tech guys will be able to give country specific advise :clapper:

be sure to look in the events forum for details of the Meet and Greet in Killarney this August

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

Hello from Carolina Catte, glad that you have joined us. :waving:

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Ont.,Canada
If you need any kind of info on a Wing you've come to the right place.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

welcome from Carolina also Catte

·
Premium Member
12,750 Posts
imported post

A great welcome from Florida . Ride safe n ride often.Visit with us when you can .Tech advice is no problem . Lots of that to go around.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

a big hello and welcome from texas. if you would please type your location in your profile.

mark:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

A Grrreat Big Welcome to you Catte from Canada's west coast. This site has some of the best guru's around. Oh of course everybody else are great too:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
imported post

Welcome from New York! If you love your 'Wing, you're in the right place. Lots of advice and opinions from all around the globe, 24/7!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Only been here a couple of days and already picked up some nuggets of info, that I can use to resolve some minor issues with the Wing.. top site thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.