Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here's Old Ghost in her newest regalia. New Radio/Cb system installed, new Windwings installed, and new antennas installed. Also added some 1500 driver pegs too.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
imported post

Very nice Michael.

She appears to be standing up all by herself quite well there, all proud and proper.

Is that the same girl I saw napping down at Calhoun ;)

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Looking good.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

glad to see you got her all put togather. looking good!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Very nice Michael.

She appears to be standing up all by herself quite well there, all proud and proper.

Is that the same girl I saw napping down at Calhoun ;)
Ouch!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Nice one Bagmaster, the further improvements are great, when are you taking delivery of the slow riding stabalizers!!:?:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Nice Job Micheal. They already beat me to the napping jokes , so I will just say Hi.

Kit

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

That's ok Kit, I'll get back at them in the future when they aren't expecting it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
That's ok Kit, I'll get back at them in the future when they aren't expecting it.
You're welcome to Bagmaster.... every other bu**er has a go!!!:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Great Job Mike! Now you're really uptown!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
I like your camera mount on the left handlebar - I've seen those tripods before, never thought about wrapping one around the handlebar like that. Do you get a lot of vibration from it there?
Only on gravel or dirt driveways like I have. I wrapped electrical tape around the neck of it because bumps were making it flip backwards from the weight of the camera when i hit a bump. Walmart sepcial, under 10 bucks. i have another idea for a mount that will be a lot stiffer I want to try out. Need to go to Home Depot for the parts to make it.

The side mirror and edge of the windsheild interfere with the view too much with this current setup.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
Also, what's the coiled yellow wire on the right handlebar?
That's just some old cheap chromed cable wrap that a PO had put on it. I just haven't bothered to take them off yet.

Oh, the armrests are new to the bike also. They were brown but I bought some vinyl paint and painted them black to match the seat. The wife loves them.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

NICE! :banana:

Are those Windwings the JC Whitneyspecial from a couple of weeks ago? If so, now I know what mine will look like!:cooler: Sharp looking.

Also like the speaker and gauge setup in the fairing. I have the speakers and empty setup for my fairing - trying to figure out where to getthe gauges and how to hook the gauges up to my '75 Wing. I've had all that stuff since the late '80's, just never took the time to do anything with it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Well, got some more stuff re-installed and installed yesterday before the rain moved in. Put the rear lightbar back around the saddlebags and installed the new 16" lightsticks on them at the coroners. Blubs aren't very bright during the day so I need to see how they look in the dark one night. May try to replace them with something brighter later on.

Also the new mudflap is on, still have the front one to mount.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

It's ok, needs paint bad!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Never, but a lot of funny looks at WallyWorld when I pull into the handicap spaces. I just tell them th check the tag and go on in the store.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.