Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to change the way posts are arranged is a thread ? I would like to see newest posts listed first, then work backwards. As of now, the oldest posts are listed first for me. I'm not asking to change it for everyone, just as a personal preference. Thanks

·
Administrator
24,508 Posts
I have looked and there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. Go to the feedback thread and ask the same question.

·
Administrator
1,146 Posts
Hey, I'd love to help you with this idea so I can properly suggest this to the development team. You're looking to view things from newest to latest correct?
Have you tried to click on the thread so you get navigated to newest first, and then scrolled up from there?

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
If this is not what you'd like please let me know what you're looking for so I can suggest it for development. :)

-Gerrit

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your reply. I just wanted the newest post to appear at the top of the list in a thread without having to "click, click, click". Don't worry 'bout it, I'm also one that feels better starting to read a magazine from the back to the front!!!
Thanks again

·
Administrator
218 Posts
Thanks for your reply. I just wanted the newest post to appear at the top of the list in a thread without having to "click, click, click". Don't worry 'bout it, I'm also one that feels better starting to read a magazine from the back to the front!!!
Thanks again
10-4,

As we develop more features it could become an option in 2020 but not at this time.

Jeff M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts