Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

If all goes well I will be leaving the last week of July to the east coast.Ride to St John New Brunswick ferry over to Digby Nova Scotia, ride to Cape Breton do the Cabot trail. Take ferry over to the rock, drive up west coast toSt Barbe, ferry to Quebec then drive to Labrador. That will full fill my plan to have finally biked in all the provinces. On the way home will take the ferry at Pictou N.S. to P.E.I. Use the confederation bridge to come back to New Brunswick, spend 3 or 4 days with my dad in Moncton. Then home again. I have 17 days in total, should be able to travel at a nice leisurely pace and enjoy it all. Next ,,,,,the Territories!!!

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
imported post

If it gets too crowded on the North Island, the South island is a great tour, did the bed and breakfast tour for about 10 days and was very relaxing and enjoyable. Be sure to wash the bike with non salt water nightly, just rince it off from all the salt sea spray. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger, Make sure to stop in St. Snns Cape breton ( The start of the cabot trail if going clockwise) and check out the Gaelic College. They have concerts at noon with the bagpipes Highland dancing and Gaelic singing. Very impressive. Also need any help while in New Brunswick Your welcome to get hold of me. Enjoy the maritimes and while your on george street in St Johns Newfundland being skreached in Dont give the puffin toung!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:pM me for info on getting hold of me if needed.

Nick:waving:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.