Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Riding from north alabana to Oscada. Michigam on Lake Huron next spring 2011. 855 miles in one day. Mabye can meet some members up there. David

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Might as well ride all the way up US 23 along the lake to Mackinaw Bridge and earn your Iron Butt Award. Only another 150 miles to accomplish it and it's nice up there.

1000 miles in 24 hrs earns the Iron Butt award.:action:

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

That woukd be nice. Who gives it? The date I put should have read 2012. Thanks. David Ps. I spoke to my friend Lenny, and he said we would be going 999 miles in one day. Ill add a mile. Thanks david

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

The most I've ever ridden in the daylight was around 500 miles. Gonna have to make many coffee stops. Ive put on new tires, belts, 2 worn tensioners replaced, oil change, coolant, water pump, plugs, carb sync, and had the Interstate gone over by a Honda tech. Note, if you show you keep a good maintence log, ive found out Honda shops will work on an older wing in their slow season. If its mint or near mint, you stand a better chance. I told my dealer it is not a piece of junk, and showed my maint. Log, and they didnt hesitate going over it for me. David

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

What's the destination/itinerary? Are u just planning on heading back after getting to MI?

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

wingsam41 wrote:
What's the destination/itinerary? Are u just planning on heading back after getting to MI?
Lake Huron, in Oscada. Mi. I don't know the exact date we will leave, but I know we are goning to stay a few days at Lennys friends house for a few days. Lenny wants to sell his 40 acre ranch. David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.