Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170301739232&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

I commented about how nice the the bike was for $2400, and the dealer told me the winning bidder backed out because he didn't know how far away it was.

Dear sandcast,

Thanks anyway. By any chance, would you be interested in the bike at $2400? The winning bidder didn't bother to check where we were, and then decided (after he had won the bid) that we were too far away for him, so he backed out. I have sent out a second chance offer to the second highest bidder, so I would have to wait until Tues. before I could sell it, but if he doesn't want it, would you be interested? We are a Harley-Davidson dealership, so you are welcome to come look at it before you buy, or I could send you more pictures, whatever, just so you know that this isn't a scam. Thanks!

He seem like a nice guy. If any of you in VA or DC area need a nice Aspencade, contact him.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I already have the exact bike, but they are nice if you can find one in nice condition. Maybe somebody else needs one. Thanks for fixing the link.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
imported post

WOW,thats almost as beautiful as the $4000 83 aspy thats on ebay right now....its what im hoping mine will look like in a bout 8 months

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.