Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I don't like the fairing look on the early bikes (79) but I would like something to get some wind past me (insert joke here). :D

Can someone recommend a nice, clear shield that would sort of "disappear" once mounted? I am trying to keep the look of the bike as clean as possible and will, in fact, be making it more low-slung with cafe bars and corbin seat sometime in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Slipstreamer windshields work pretty well. You don't want something too small or you'll be constantly pounded by buffeting. The right height is just below your line of sight when sitting on the bike.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Hi sanfelice. A few pictures of this when you get it sorted with the bars etc would be nice, if possible.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Limited choices with a 79, look at the "Plexafairing 3" and the "2' they will fit!

Memphis shades makes a few "Universal" mounted shields but the bottoms are either "Smoke" or "Black" tinted, tops are clear!

Go to " motorcycleonlinestore.com ", click "Street" and then "Windshields"!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
imported post

ditto on the slipstreamer. It is fairing like, yet gives the bike a good clean look. I really like mine. I got mine on ebay for under 100.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.