Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A ride to forget
A motorcycle is sandwiched between a car and a truck after an accident July 9 in Jefferson, Wis. The impact of a car driven by a 21-year-old woman landed the motorcycle driver in the bed of the pickup truck that was parked in front of him at a stoplight. There were no serious injuries.

Got insurance ??

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Very lucky guy!

Bernie

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,782 Posts
imported post

Dubswing wrote:
Very lucky guy!

Bernie
I know what you meant there, but his luck was not too good really. Some idiot behind hit him. That to me is bad luck.

But, he did survive and relatively unhurt. From that stand point, yep he lucked out.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Wow, hard to believe he lived, much less had no serious injuries.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

she was probably yackin on her danged cell phone or plain with her make-up..... i tell ya everyone and their cell phones

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

This is why I get so pissed off when I see people sitting on their bike at a stop light in neutral. A friend of mine just started riding this year, he took the MSF course, he seems to be a pretty good rider so far.

We were out riding one day, stopped at a light I look over and he's in neutral and neither hand on the handle bars. I told him if I ever saw him do it again I'd kick his sorry arse and take his bike, and he knows damn well I'm big enough to do it.

In the picture you can see a girl sitting on the curb looking very stressed. I wonder if that was the driver...and if she's stressed over nearly killing someone or if she's just worried about being late. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she feels like a victim. The look on her face is very much like " did this happen to me?"

No sugarpants THIS didn't happen to YOU. YOU happened to the poor son of a bitch who has to scrape what's left of his bike off the bumper if that truck.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Unbelievable, that shoulda been a fatality....

At a stop light, behind another vehicle, in first gear, angled to the right, with enough room to get away, always.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
imported post

That dude lucky he's not hamburger.

·
Ornery Old Cuss
308 Posts
imported post

She looks like she has a cell phone stuck in her ear to me. "OMG July I was on my way to the Circus Parade in Milwaukee and some clown on a Harley parked right under my front bumper!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.