Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Bought a 05 ABS goldwing and the night illumination for the high/low beam switch :shock:do not work. All other switches on the handlebars are illuminated at night. Called local dealer and they reported this does notcome with a illuminated switch. I find it hard to believe all switches are illuminated except for the high/low beam switch. Can somebody confirm what the dealer is telling me is true.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I think the dealer is right. The UK spec bikes are the same. Seems silly, it was the same story withthe SE version of the GL1500. BTW, welcome to the forum Goldwing Slave. :waving:

G

·
imported post

Goldwing Slave wrote:
Bought a 05 ABS goldwing and the night illumination for the high/low beam switch :shock:do not work. Called local dealer and they reported this does come with a illuminated switch. Can somebody confirm what the dealer is telling me is true.
Hey Goldwing Slave :waving: Welcome to the best Goldwing forum on the net. :clapper:

You state that the dealer told you that the high/low switch does come illuminated. :stumped: I dont think that is correct. :crying:The high/low beam switch on my neighbours :18red:is not illuminated. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.